GI wire (Galvanized Iron Wire) is a zinc coated steel wire used for applications that demand longevity. We manufacture our GI wire in our state-of-the-art facility using ‘Hot Dip’ technology to ensure durability and long-lasting resistance to corrosion.
- Uniform zinc coating applied using ‘Hot Dip’ galvanising technology.
- Uniform wire thickness with longer barbs at a uniform distance.
- Quality control at every step from iron ore and steel making to final manufacturing.
- Withstands corrosion/rusting even in harsh conditions.
- Extremely strong and flexible.
- Handle with every bundle for easy handling.
Wire diameter: 2.0, 2.2 & 2.5 mm
Coil Weight: 26 kg bundle
All Tata Wires units of operation adhere to strict quality parameters and are ISO certified.
Click here to view our certifications